Amazing experience, brilliant designer came up with so many alternatives and original designs! Set the standard amongst other designers, paid particular attention to the brief and went above and beyond my expectations. Considered the future of my business and set my business up for future growth by taking notice and creating logos for my sub divisions. I was expecting one but received magnificent designs! I highly rate DONvenci$$$ and will definitely come again as a repeat customer. High attention to detail and exceptional customer service as he will not stop until the customer is happy. I am extremely happy. A+++
- zorica T
How natehere21 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
San Jose Functional Fitness
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
San Jose Functional Fitness provides fitness training to a wide range of clients, men and women. Many of our clients are working professionals.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Goals for San Jose Functional Fitness Logo
1. Logo should not be intimidating to women, but also be attractive for men
2. Keywords: Logo should convey fitness, strength, leanness
3. Preferred Colors: Either orange and grey (see Push Fitness) or green and grey (see Gym Network)
4. Icon: May include a gender neutral person/drawing. Pose can be pushup, bicycle crunch (see SBH Fitness) or other athletic movement
5. Font: We prefer modern fonts such as those used in Push Fitness, Gym Network, Evolve, Lava