**08/12/14 - PLEASE SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN TO READ UPDATE AT THE
BOTTOM OF NOTES**
Before starting, first view the following site template where this
logo will be used:
Logo design must be compatible with the overall look and feel
(template color to be chosen: "earthy"). Simple, clean, minimalist
stunning. Visual emphasis must be placed on the "well chick" phrase,
meaning it must be larger and more prominent than the first word
and the last word "project."
1) I would like "the" and "project to be smaller in script text.
2) "Well Chick" should be larger in font size.
3) "the" to be placed above on the left of "well"
4) "project" to be placed below on the right of "project"
5) The logo title must stretch horizontally (i.e., words can't be
stacked on top of one another in a square or block format)
6) all lower case will work best
7) prefer rounded/softer fonts
8) I'd like a subtle graphical element woven in, preferably one which
links together clean food, physical activity (yoga, cross-training)
and overall wellness.
*Note: see attached files
Why, you may wonder, are there images uploaded of women in hair
-female in a yoga pose who has hair curlers in. per the example of The
Bloggess (thebloggess.com) home page banner. Female must be
race-neutral; silhouettes preferred.
Neutral colors preferred (amber, tan, orange, sepia, etc.) for the
**No "prayer" (hands clasped to chest) seated lotus position graphics,