The designer was excellent and followed my instructions perfectly. The designer also provided great customer service.
Our design came out better than we could have envisioned. Our designer akagii made the entire process easy. From quickly providing updated designs based on feedback, to delivering an incredible final product.
Very good. Always responded quickly and made any changes I requested. Very happy and will definitely use again!
FH was the most attentive designer in our contest. His ideas were varied and fresh and he gave us many design concepts. His follow-through was excellent. We'll certainly look forward to working with him on future projects.
- rick jw
How kwacky_d started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We help user find events that they love and purchase tickets for them in a very simple, effortless and convenient way.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1. The logo should convey simplicity and be somewhat representative of the product (this can be a loose or double entendre association)
2. It should be ‘drawable’ by hand. I.e. it shouldn’t be too complicated that a user can’t draw it in less than 30 seconds with a pen.
3. Logo can be a combinations of images and words. However, logo must have a portion which is distinguishable. For example: Facebook has a Facebook logo with blue letters but has a shorthand logo of the blue ‘F’
LOGO DELIVERY REQUIREMENTS
1. Logo should be delivered in high quality image files (png or lossless jpg),
2. Logo should be a resolution greater than or equal to 1080p. i.e. 1920x1080
3. Logo should include a transparent background. i.e. any whitespace in the logo (which isn’t part of the logo) should be transparent such that when the logo is transposed on a background, the background is visible in the transparent portions.