good job done, very quick. Will need some changes as i was late but he did a good job.
Logom did the logo design for my company, he was very prompt, efficient, took everything we asked for into consideration, made changes suggested, but also showed what our logo would look like on billboards, buildings, etc, and his logo clearly reflects our companies branding.
I would definitely use him in the future.
The third time now working with Anilevi and she has produced amazing work listening to my vision and brief. I had a short deadline and she was able to create an amazing website within the time frame with minimal revisions required. Again her work is recommended to anyone and I look forward to working with her again in the near future. Extremely pleased with my website :)
How ctf4-AndrewJ started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
GameSonar is game server browser that helps players find and manage their favorite servers. It runs on Windows and supports over 20 games.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- GameSonar is targeted at gamers, men of age 15-35.
- Software will be used by players *and* server administrators, logo shouldn't be too flashy - Logo will be used as app icon so it should either scale nicely down to 16x16 px or be accompanied by simplified smaller version
- Logo should fit product website (screenshot of the website is attached)
- Application supports PC games like Quake 3 or Team Fortress 2 so try to avoid going too retro (arcade stations, space invaders, pong), gamepad is acceptable, though keyboard+mouse is better. Maybe incorporate keys (or WASD keys: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrow_…WASD_keys).
- Two importants aspects of the product are that it connects gamers and give control of the servers to gamers.