Ryan is a quick designer, great communication and will work with him again.
Outstanding designer and creative work. Went above & beyond!
Thank you Yo!Design for creating a beautiful logo for our holiday card.
Wonderful designer - creative, responsive, and accommodating. Will work with again!
Excellent designer, will use again!
How chnolens started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
CIRCUS (in combination with 250 or 250th anniversary)
What’s your company slogan?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Create a LOGO for the 250th anniversary of the TRADITIONAL CIRCUS.
- logo at the occasion of the 250th anniversary of traditional and modern circus.
- Dates (1768-2018) or number "250" integrated in a discrete way.
- The only word in the logo: CIRCUS
- Needs to have a modern, catchy look.
- Logo to be strong, contemporary, attractive and of course circus related, including at least one animal( horse, elephant, lion, tiger...)
- Original design (no copy of existing logo's !)
- Mainstream audience/consumer (all ages)
- Preferably in colour but with the ability to also use it in black/white.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Entertainment & The Arts
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
We commit ourselves to give you a prompt feedback on your logo. Adaptations, improvements may be asked for.
The winner will be announced the latest end of September 2017.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
LOGO: MODERN DESIGN, ATTRACTIVE, FESTIVE, CIRCUS RELATED
In the year 2018, the traditional contemporary circus will celebrate its 250th anniversary! Circus is more then ever alive and amongst the widest spread forms of entertainment, worldwide.
The logo must appeal to all categories of ages and consumers. (circuses, circus organizations, audiences)
It will mainly be used as a logo (social media) and on printed matter/publications. Circuses will use it in their communication and promotion.