Always love using Van - he's reliable, quick and amenable, as well as hugely creative - try him!
Amazing design, he really nailed it
excellent and very responsive to requests
Great working with this designer! They incorporated all of our feedback in a timely manner to get us the perfect design. It was our first time using 99designs and well worth it!
How dickbroadhurst started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Chocolate Messages Delivered
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We sell messages spelt out in chocolate pieces. These messages are meant to be delivered as a gift, either by us or by the customer.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I am looking for a graphic & logo to compliment the name of my business 'Morse Toad'. The business delivers chocolate messages by post. The title is a mimic of Morse Code, the old message delivery system. The graphic should reflect this old style of communication.
This toad should be:
- successful in one colour
- have a two colour variant
- have a single contour variant (just the outline)(black & white)
- come from a time when morse code was used so early 20th century (a simple hat and tie might help symbolise this)(kepi, trilby, flatcap etc.).
- the toad delivers the messages so something that symbolised this would be good (think old school postmen...bicycle,postbag...both)(see toad on bicycle on attachment)
- he must remain smart and sophisticated (people dressed in a smarter way back in the early 20th century)(see smoking toad in hat image)
- the lead font to use should also be smart and classic. Possibly art deco, or something from that time. The product will be smart rather than cheap.
- the secondary smaller font should compliment the former.
- Morse code is a series of dots and dashes. It might be a nice idea to use dashes and dots in the logo, either as an underline or something else. You would need to look up any morse code, although my attachment has some at the end.
Any questions let me know