I absolutely love the original, creative, and whimsical design Neathyra created for my preschool. It was a great experience to work with Neathyra and I always got back edits right away.
They did a great job
How carriebradley started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Flying With A Baby
What’s your company slogan?
Your ultimate guide to family travel
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Provides helpful advice for flying and holidaying with young children.
Target audience is parents
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Travel & Hotel
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
Yellows: Energy, intellect, fun and youth.
Let designers make suggestions:
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
My current website is http://www.flyingwithababy.com
I like the idea of a luggage tag, something plane/travel related and that kind of style of writing but I'm definitely open to other ideas - my current logo just doesn't quite work or look professional and approachable enough-
I'm an ex flight attendant who started this as a hobby and now would like to transform ‘Flying with a Baby’ from a hobby blog to an engaging brand - starting with this logo.
• ‘Flying with a Baby’ exists to help make family travel an amazing, enjoyable and often unforgettable experience – creating lasting memories for both parents and their children.
• Parents often have many fears about travelling with their children – long plane journeys; hotels that don’t meet their needs; trepidation that they themselves won’t get a break; concern that their kids wont have the time of their lives – all of this uncertainty creates ambiguity and stress that parents want to avoid! Let’s face it, family holidays should be fun from beginning to end.
• ‘Flying with a Baby’ aims to inform and inspire parents so they can enjoy and get the most out of this special time.
• ‘Flying with a Baby’ is primarily targeted at MUMS, and often new mums who are planning their first family trip away with their child. I do have a lot of repeat visitors though with toddlers.
However as the brand develops, the target audience will evolve more to FAMILIES (fullest sense of the word) allowing ‘Flying with a Baby’ to develop broader levels of content.
• In terms of tone, ‘Flying with a Baby’ will always be more maternal in positioning … even though the content will be relevant to mothers and fathers alike.
• Current posts and articles focus on useful tips for flying with a baby/toddler … future content will extend to reviews, podcasts, forums, where the emphasis will be more on family travel.
The current site/business
• What are the unique selling points for your company, your products or your services?
I’m a well travelled mum of two. An ex flight attendant and I used to be an ex pat.
I’ve used all my personal experience, contacts and research to put any queries about ‘Flying with a Baby’ in ONE place.
Busy parents do not have time to continually search the web – I have the most comprehensive site globally focused on this niche.