Very accommodating throughout the process.
Made numerous changes and responded quickly.
Thanks so much!
Worked tirelessly until it was perfect. Thank you.
Very Nice Job, Did what we asked them to do in a timely manner.
We needed a simple, clean, modern logo and path delivered! Thank you!
Was very prompt in responding and got the job done Faster than expected. Highly recommend this artist.
How webakimbo started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Ethical Traveler is a California-based nonprofit whose mission is to harness the economic clout of tourism to protect human rights and the environment. We do this primarily through education: releasing original news and reports, organizing person-to-person tours, and publishing a high-profile annual list of the most ethical travel destinations in the developing world.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Travel & Hotel
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- Brand should convey strength, unity, purpose, authoritative but impartial
- Should lean more toward trustworthy than playful
- Human, knowledgeable, curious, not corporate at all
- Logo should reduce well, no ultra-thin strokes or lightweight fonts
- Universal: org benefits all travelers, not just any specific type (tours, adventurers, etc.)
- If incorporating imagery, avoid obvious travel references or anything that limits our focus, e.g. an airplane
- Include full organization name ("Ethical Traveler"), no abbreviations
- Attaching proposed home page redesign and current logo for reference