Kilpan is a genius. His design was amazing, and he was a joy to work with. I highly recommend him to others!
Love my new design!
How jillian.vest started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
PAC Purchasing Alliance
What’s your company slogan?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Key Market: Who is our target client/member?
All post-acute care facilities larger than 100 beds.
Initial Target: Operations that do not currently utilize a GPO
Future Target: All operations regardless of GPO affiliation
What does our organization do?
PAC Purchasing Alliance’s procurement services provide cost savings, price auditing, and manufacturer contracts for post-acute care facilities that seek to create restaurant-quality dining experiences for their residents.
1. Cost Savings: We are in the business of saving our members money
2. Quality: We offer savings on fresh, local restaurant-quality food and supplies. We will not always be the lowest-cost provider, but we will have the highest quality that you and your residents desire and deserve.
3. Member-Focused: We only make money when our members save money. We want our members’ businesses to thrive and succeed.
4. Transparency: We treat our customers, clients, manufacturers, distributors and partners honestly and fairly. Our fully transparent contracts are designed to generate positive results for all stakeholders.
5. Family: Our company has been family owned and operated since Dining Alliance was first founded in 1998. Our company is not a corporate behemoth or bank. Rather, we are made up of real people who are compassionate, caring and committed to making a positive difference in people’s lives.
We are a food company that is serving one sector of the healthcare market. We DO NOT want to look like a boring healthcare/finance company. But, we also need to be casuious of the conservitive environment in which our industry is. We are trying to create a brand that is classic, timeless, home style, REAL, food oriented, interesting
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I am looking for a flow of colors on this final logo.
Please look at my example.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I have attached an example of what we are looking for below. We can NOT use the same thing as this logo is taken. But something abstract along these lines
We like the abstract, color flow and fluid look of it. We think this looks like pouring wine into a glass in some manner. I am hoping we can achieve a similar look as below - perhaps with food....