VersaPulley is a training machine that helps physical trainers and coaches make better athletes. It consists of a conical pulley and a rope that when pulled, provides inertial resistance. Please watch the video here so you can understand how it works and looks: https://youtu.be/CASc0aIJXzo
- Builds explosive athletes: A faster and stronger athlete simply performs better consistently.
- Builds durable athletes: ready to react faster and resis longer in the game
- Builds unbreakable skills: Athletes that brake and recover faster.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
You probably have seen VersaClimber in gyms (a treadmill-looking machine that resembles a never ending escalator). It is a very popular piece of equipment. 15 years ago, they also made VersaPulley. Throughout the years, VersaPulley has gained a very passionate following among professional coaches and trainers, but it is not too popular among regular people. We want to update the brand to help increase their popularity.
Think Harley Davidson: this machine is rugged, rough, strong, bold and loud; the best of its category; and has a big group of followers who love it. It’s not the most refined or elegant but it works and it delivers what it promises.
Innovative professionals in sports training and sports therapy with a strong personality, and who are looking for efficient and cutting edge techniques. Style and design is not their priority: efficiency and durability is!
- Professional and semi pro coaches and personal trainers who are open to try innovative techniques to find the edge that will get the best out of the athletes they train
- Physiotherapists and chiropractors with a focus in sports medicine that are looking for the fastest way to get their clients back into action
End users: Professional and collegiate athletes, as well as non professional fitness enthusiasts that train hard at least four times a week.
Our slogan is Building Unbreakable Athletes. It not only speaks about how training with the machines makes the athletes unbreakable, but it also communicates how the machine is also an unbreakable piece of equipment that lasts for years of use in a professional environment.
ABOUT THE LOGO
Our current logo needs an update, not a total redesign. We would like to communicate strength, power and sincerity. We suggest bold, thick fonts, and strong, simple design. We like the play with the pulley in the design, but currently, it is too literal and it needs to be simplified. We will also consider versions without the pulley element.
We would like to stay consistent with the VersaClimber brand colors, but would consider gradations of red/orange and black/grey.
- Retro logos are OK. Sports-looking are OK.
- Not OK: Refined, edgy or elegant logos, pre-made generic fitness graphics or versions that play with VP (VersaPulley). Please save your time don't submit this type of logos.
Please submit the Illustrator file in a workable format so it can be adjusted in the future, as well as a low resolution jpg for easy visualization. Two versions, over white, over black and both versions in a transparent PNG. When relevant, please make sure the logo can work on both horizontal and vertical material or at least, please create two versions.