I need a modular logo that is a combination of typography, and graphics (brand mark, mascot, etc). It must be modular so the typography can act on it's own and the graphic can act on its own (like a favicon).
The logo must consist of the following modular parts:
- The words 'Novelty Emporium' - as main brand
- The words 'Sex Toy Specialists' - as sub heading to brand
- Graphic/brand mark - integrated part of the brand (think G in Google, or mail chimp chimpanzee) - see attached forbidden toys logo with devil mascot.
- A .co.za website version of the logo (see attached lovestore.no)
- The words 'Let's play!' - as pay off line - (see attached forbidden toys 'get intimate!')
The logo must not be sexually graphic i.e. no penis, or dildo images. bust must allude to the sex industry somehow.
Brand must not be gender neutral, i.e. appeal to both men and women.
Avoid the male/female symbol, i.e circle with cross for female and circle with arrow for male.
Keep in mind we need to expand this project into full brand style guide.
I've attached some examples of industry related logos that have the modular elements I speak of.
Hope this helps!