7tickets is a digital Web platform that provides travel packages to sports fans along with their peers and families. It is called 7tickets to resemble to the fact that the site is available all 7 days of the week. It may also represent the 7 continents of the world (Africa, Antarctica, Asia, Australia/Oceania, Europe, North America, and South America) which means that 7tickets will eventually be able to provide sports travel packages across the universe – however, and since Football/soccer will be the highest in demand, the focus will primarily be on European countries followed by the Middle East and then everywhere else.
- 7tickets: offers sports travel packages to the users:
o Entry Tickets to games of all levels and classes (from standard to VVIP) – mostly for the European leagues, European football games, Gulf region major sports events etc.
o Hotel and hospitality services (from standard to luxurious)
o Transportation and car rental services (from basic to 24hrs chauffeur)
o Escorting/concierge services (travel guides: shopping, restaurants, touristic attractions, city touring etc.)
- It is available all 7 days of the week: logo has to reflect dynamism and vitality
- It can be tide up to special, outstanding and exclusive deals; Example: 7-FCB outrageous promo (FCB: Football Club Barcelona); 7-Kooora package, or 7-NJS super great VVIP special or something of this sort..
- It is a sports travel e-commerce Platform: there will be online payment transactions; thus, the logo has to reflect a general feel of confidence and trust to the user
- The Platform will also offer travel packages that may not be necessarily associated with sports i.e. vacations, honeymoon packages, family and friends hangouts etc.
- The Platform will also come in Web, Mobile, tablet i.e. in multi-screen formats (plus an App at a stage): logo has to accommodate scalability and flexibility (and must adapt to different projected screens sizes)
- Important notes:
o The numeric “7” can be built upon (to produce a brand icon out of it)
o Name, 7tickets, may resemble to online gambling. We need to ensure that the logo along with the whole brand identity doesn’t reflect such an image