How yeeling.chang started their logo & business card journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
No, but we are a Licensee of Antigravity (registered trademark) Fitness, and would like to include that in our namecard
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- Master developer for AntiGravity Fitness, Singapore
- Providing teacher training for AntiGravity Fitness workout classes
- Selling of licences to fitness studios in Singapore who wish to conduct AntiGravity classes
- Selling of equipment related to AntiGravity Fitness
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Other color requirements
red, black, white
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- to use a simple human form/ illustration to form part of the A A in Aerial Academy
- to use typography to illustrate human form and logo
- this human form should represent flexibility and perhaps suspension in a hammock (which is the core tool of this fitness workout)
- attached logo is main logo, if there is some way to design A A logo such that it feels consistent with main logo, that would be nice
- the other 4 images files are examples of typographic logos that we like