I think this needs more explanation then I initially put. So, here it is -
This page will be our first ever presence in front of our customers. We are a startup with early traction and funding. We will use this simple yet modern page to remind few of our value prop and get our beta customers signed-up.
At this stage, all content on this page has to stay above the fold, simply because there is not much content. Here are the main elements (I have tried an e.g. placement in my sketch that is attached)
- Logo - This is also currently designed by 99design designer. It's blue and orange in color. The winner is still not chosen but you can see the submitted designs here - http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/get-fun-designing-cool-logo-onefold-243851
- Icons for Follow us on twitter, facebook, linkedIn - This can be on top of the page or towards the bottom. This should be subtle but noticeable. So, small icons should work.
- Ipad image, optionally with ability to put text inside: The purpose of putting an iPad is to give the hint that our product will be on iPad. We are iPad only and iPad first company. Our consumers will use our product only on iPad. The text inside will highlight some product highlights but this text can be place outside iPad.
- Signup form and Signin form tab: This has to be simple, perhaps, with a white background with gray or light version of blue used on the logo.
- SignIn form tab contains email and password fields and a Signin button
- Value prop tag line: I am unsure about the font but if I like the overall design of the page I am sure I can work with the designer and come up with a font and size that we both are happy about pretty quickly.
- Images explaining value prop: These images should convey - With OneFold, you need no SDKs, no SQLs, no XLS, and no Config. I have taken a stab at it in my sketch but I am open to other ideas.
- Copyright notice: Just subtle light gray copyright notice towards the bottom right with text.
- Contact us: Also subtle light gray contact us towards the bottom left. Please see my sketch for both copyright notice and Contact us.