Schneller und kompetenter Geschäftspartner. Sehr zu empfehlen! Tolle Ideen und zügige Umsetzung.
How MoniqueNatalie started their landing page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our website allows people to order food from a variety of restaurants in their area and have it delivered to them. The primary target group is urban, working professionals between 21 and 35.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the landing page?
I would like a very, clean design that has strong visual appeal and makes use of warm colours and great food imagery.
Elements to include in the landing page
This landing page will also serve as the homepage for the website.
ABOVE THE FOLD (620 px)
2. A login button/link at the top-right
3. A large beautiful food image (no burgers, fries or pizza or images that include people...preferably Chinese or Grill-style food e.g. ribs [Image should not cost more than $30]) that will serve as the background for the top of the page
3. The following text in somewhat large font: "Food from your favourite restaurants. Delivered."
4. A large nicely designed text box for the user to enter his/her street address and a button beside it that says "Find Restaurants"
BELOW THE FOLD
1. How It All Works
(Icons could be used to enhance this section)
Step 1. Search for restaurants near you
Step 2. Pick your restaurant and what you'd like to eat
Step 3. Pay with your credit or visa debit card
Step 4. Answer the door
Step 5. Eat that delicious food!
2. Footer Area with the following:
(ii) Connect with us - Facebook & Twitter
4. Small logos for MasterCard, Visa, Visa Debit & PayPal
The design should be 1302 px wide but all content should fit within the 960 px area in the center.