See delivered what I was looking for. Very kindly sent me files through private email in format not available on 99d.
How mcurnyn started their illustration or graphics journey
Who are you known as?
Project is called "Clarity on a Page"
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are working on defining a vision statement. There are 5 strategic drivers that we want to create a logo for. The strategic drivers are defined as:
• People Power: Putting our people first, providing new development opportunities, enhanced training and skill building and investing in new roles globally.
• Patient Pathfinders: focus on meeting patients’ needs through comprehensive Medical strategic plans that integrate with R&D and Marketing to improve our existing products and successfully launch our new ones.
• Compelling Conversations: Striving to improve our understanding of our stakeholders needs and continue to build our two-way dialogue supporting our products’ value to patients.
• Delightful Disruption: experiment with advanced technologies and new ways of working to help shape our future platform (e.g. data science, RWE and novel data collection).
• Winning Track: examine every part of our operations so that we can remove barriers allowing us to focus on the important things that make our jobs so interesting and benefit patients worldwide.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I have attached our draft Vision below. If you look at the vision (PDF) you will see 5 preliminary graphics (one for each Strategic driver defined above). We are looking for creative ideas to represent these drivers. I think our initial cuts are ok. A couple of comments:
- We are not looking to change the names of the drivers just the graphics
- Some of the graphics are more well received than others so I wanted to rank order the existing drafts
1. Delightful disruption - people like the existing graphic but we are open to new ideas, but we don't need to dramatically change these"
2. Winning Track - the idea of a train down the track made sense and people get it but again new ideas very welcome. Same as above, we don't need to change, but good to consider new options.
- Patient pathfinders - people are iffy on this one. They get the "path" concept with the eye glass representing: strategy, examining... but new ideas that show we are thoughtfully developing medical strategies to benefit patients would be well received (we need to upgrade this one)
- Compelling Conversations - this one people think looks like a bug! so not good. I think the concept or having people connecting in two-way dialogue is good, but clearly we missed the mark!!! We need to ugrade this one
- Patient Power - The "Ribbon" is not strong enough. this is about making "our people" a priority by developing them, training them, giving them growth opportunities. The ribbon does not capture that! We need to upgrade
1. The graphics for each should look they are a "set". We can't have different concepts (colors, sizes, graphic effects across the 5)
2. the team like the simple flat design that the preliminary ones represent and it is good to consider that in your design
3. The team is not really big on 3-d effects, layering or use of multi-color within a graphic
4. The graphics for each should sit along with their text and be outline-able with a circle).
5. The text and graphic should be the same color. I can get the color palette for this client but we can refine colors once we get finalists, so just using the color blue included in the draft vision, or just use a grey is fine for preliminary proposals
If it would be helpful to have the .ai files for the 5 preliminary graphics, I can see what I can get from our existing designer, but I think they are just stock items