The purpose of the Whole Life Challenge is to create a world in which people are responsible, aware, and willing to take courageous action toward a better life for themselves and their community.
We do this through a 42-day, online and in-your-life, habit-forming game, that uses coaching, accountability, local communities, and gamification to integrate health and well-being into players' lives. Earning points and receiving regular guidance, players score themselves on 7 Daily Habits — Nutrition, Exercise, Mobility, Hydration, Sleep, Reflection, and Well-Being Practices. Built for stickiness (rather than "one-and-done"), the Challenge has a 50%+ repeat rate, with players reporting sustainable long-term health, fitness, and well-being improvements in areas like weight loss, sleep, recovery, lipid profiles, stress reduction, and a newfound feeling of empowerment over their health.
Our target audience is anyone between the ages of 35 and 60 (currently we have 80/20, female/male ratio) who is dissatisfied with life as it is, have fallen out of shape and/or out of health, who want to take action toward leading a longer, healthier life. Different types of people join:
- people who remember "the glory days" when they were fit, healthy and happy, and just want some of that back
- leaders of their family who want to bring a greater level of health to their household.
- People who just want to be on the path to super-wellness, and super longevity with others who are on the same path.
- people who have ceased taking action or who have given up hope, who want to be part of a large community of people committed to taking positive action in their lives.
- people who are stressed out (from business, family, work, whatever) who need a reset
- people who suffer from a lack of regular, restful sleep and recovery
- people who are struggling with a chronic condition (pre-diabete/diabetes, heart disease, cancer, etc),
- people who are chronically sick or injured.