It has been amazing to work with Asmarica! Such a talented designer and very responsive and understanding to feedback.
I think we were a very difficult client to work with, with lot of ideas and changes on the way, but Asmarica have met all expectations and beyond!
Thank you Asmarica! Hope to work with you again in the future.
Awesome as always. Love working with them. So responsive.
I am really pleased with how this project turned out -- thank you!
Great designer easy to deal with and great at what they do!
We keep going back to Stefanos because he is simply the best at what he does!
- City Square
How Andreas2010 started their cup or mug journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Food & Drink
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
ROAST Coffee is a coffee bar & -roastry built on our love for great coffee and the belief that quality and sustainability are closely connected.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Classic coffee paper cups with a cool twist
We are looking for a new cool sophisticated design for our paper cups.
We are currently using kraft paper cups (see attached photo) and would like to keep using these classic looking cups but add a cool twist with a print including our logo to the cup.
- Same cups (kraft paper) (we use white lids)
- Our logo should be part of the print
- Design should be inline with the design of our coffee bags and signs (see attached photos)
- Keep the print small and simple
- Use white as background color for the print
- Use one or more colors like the designs on the bags and signs
- Maybe add the text “two-forty” or “three-sixty” (refers to the size of the cups (240 ml and 360 ml) and is our internal slang for the cups).