Mfauziihsan helped us create a logo and brand identity pack for the rebranding of our family business (medium sized hotel in phuket thailand). This was my first time giving a brief or anything like it and he was very patient with me (as in hindsight i have to admit that we werent very sure what we wanted). He walked us through the process and always gave several versions of designs to choose from, listening to feedback etc. Best part about working with him was his responsiveness and speed at which he made adaptations. We really expected it to go a lot longer but not with Mfauziihsan. :)
I would highly recommend him!
All the best for your future Mfauziihsan :)
I continue to come back to this designer because he is always so prompt and works with me until we get it just how I like it.
The logo is exactly what we were looking for. Thank you
How christine.karasek started their logo & brand identity pack journey
Who are you known as?
"Krsk" - maybe the "rsk" in the letter "K"
What’s your company slogan?
Hotel, Restaurant, (Beer)Garden & Sports Bar
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Hotel, Restauraunt, Beergarden, Sports Bar
Primary Target Audience used to be predominantly german speaking sex tourists aged 50+ (thanks to its location in central Patong, Phuket), however since Gen 2 (aged late 20s) is taking over the hotel, we would like to see a shift to a younger vibe and target audience (Millennials).
Maybe helpful: We are als known as the Oasis of Patong (as we are pretty much the last green spot left..
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Travel & Hotel
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
We are going through a rebrand. Up until now the main colour was red - but we are open to suggestions.. please see the current (old website): http://www.k-hotel.com
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
K-Hotel Back Story
- Family Business
- One of the first hotels in Patong, Phuket (founded 38 years ago) by our dad who passed away last June
- Us (the kids) have decided to continue it but to make it our own, or atleast something we can identify with
- It started off just being a hotel (hence why the website is still k-hotel.com
- The K comes from our surname (Karasek) - our dad wasn’t very creative i guess. However it has become a known name in the local community through word of mouth as until now our marketing efforts have been almost non existent. We want to keep the K but maybe add our surname into it without vowels so that it looks like this: krsk as the main brand. Under it we will have the hotel, restaurant, beer garden and bar (bar and beer garden may be combined - so there is still a lot open. - Maybe add the "krsk" into the big "K"?
- The colour of the logo was always red until now and we are unsure if we should change that… but are open to suggestions
- Now it is a lot more than just a hotel with 44 rooms: it has a restaurant, a beer garden, and a bar out front (the bar, beer garden and entrance will be redone this year and the hotel next year to update it and bring one single concept into it all)
For the new brand identity we want the following: minimalistic, attractive to the millennial audience, a bit cheeky or clever would be great - for the hospitality sector at least.
Happy to jump on a call and give the full back story if you are interested or feel like it would help :)