luke bT needed a new banner ad design and created a contest on 99designs.
A winner was selected from 50 designs submitted by 15 freelance designers.
Scan2CAD is a PC application which converts and edits images.
It is mostly used by the CAD and CNC markets, including large engineering and architectural companies.
The main reasons people use Scan2CAD are to:
- Convert raster images to vector images
- Clean dirty raster images
- Convert the text in images to editable vector text
- Edit vector images
- This will be a banner ad used on the Google Display network.
- The banner should be in the 3 sizes:
- It should contain the following text:
"Convert your images to clean vectors"
- And a call-to-action button saying "START NOW"
- It should contain the Scan2CAD logo.
- You are free to try what you think is best for imagery.
Please browse the Scan2CAD website. Feel free to use any images on the
site for the mockup: http://scan2cad.com
I have attached the Scan2CAD logo along with our fonts.
Note: I will require the final design in PSD format.
We saved a spot for your banner ad contest.